Search This Blog

Saturday 22 October, 2011

Beyonce plans a mega nursery


The 30-year-old singer Beyonce and her rapper husband Jay-Z, who are expecting their first child together in February, are thought to be preparing a 2,200 square feet room for their little one to live in at their New York City apartment.

A source told US Weekly their home “will have a nursery that is 2,200 square feet”. But some of the couple’s friends are not too keen about the idea of creating such a big space for their tot to play in. The insider added, “Some people are like, ‘Won’t you be scared to leave your baby in that huge room?’”

Beyonce has no concerns about her forthcoming step into motherhood and she recently revealed her pregnancy is going really well. She explained, “It’s going really well, I am so happy with everything right now. I am not nervous because I know it’s happening at the right time. I felt I got married at the right time for me, and now we are having the baby at the right time. I feel like we didn’t rush anything, and now we are being blessed with everything naturally.”

No comments:

Post a Comment