Search This Blog

Tuesday 18 October, 2011

Ryan Gosling obsessed with jackets


Actor Ryan Gosling says he loves buying new jackets.

"I'm really into jackets. I have a nice collection in my closet. I wore a really stylish jacket in my movie 'Drive'. I was inspired by these Korean souvenir jackets from the 50s. It's this white quilted satin jacket with a scorpion on the back. Check it out when you watch the film," contactmusic quoted Gosling as saying.

However, jackets aren't the only thing the actor is obsessed with - he also has a deep passion for his car.

"I love driving around Los Angeles at night in my car. I love my car. It's a Chevrolet Malibu, which I helped build. I passed the mechanic the tools. I got him lunch. I put some love into that car," he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment